Castle Courtyard > KOTCT Hall of Fame

2009 Individual Award of Honor NOMINATIONS

<< < (2/4) > >>

Nevol:
Thanks for the votes folks, but......

I would like to nominate Twoshadows.  His accomplishments far exceed anything I've done.   ;D

Don't get me wrong, I do appreciate the nomination, but in the greater scheme of things my deeds are rather low on the totem pole (so to speak).

CoinCrusader42:
Okay Gang, Some of us didn't read the first post real carefully.  I was just trying to be sure it was alright that I run the show.  Looks as though that is the case.

So, let's forget the okaying of CC and get on with the NOMINATIONS.

To this point we have Nevol and Twoshadows.

Let's see if there are more.

Let's re-establish Friday as the deadline -- but this time the deadline for NOMINATIONS!!

Now, how to nominate.  You can post your nomination here, or secretly you can get the nomination to me by Personal Message, or by e-mail at  papagoose07@hotmail.com

Remember, Nominations are open for four days -- until midnight MST on Friday.  At that point I'll list those nominated, and we'll then vote for our 2009 Member of the Year!!

Nevol and Twoshadows so far.  How about more??!!  I'll be waiting to hear from you.

:) :) :) :) :D :D :D :D :) :) :) :) :D :D :D :D

TwoShadows:
I could list quite a few folks for this honor and each of them would be for very different and very valid reasons. With that in mind I would suggest we add CoinCrusader and Paint Your Wagon for their very different roles they play in our castle.

CoinCrusader42:
Paint Your Wagon makes three!!

I respectfully decline in that I'm running the election.  But, thanks for the thought.

Three nominees so far.

How about some more?  Lots of deserving Knights/Knightesses in the Castle!!

:) :) :) :) :D :D :D :D

CoinCrusader42:
We now have five.

More?

:) :) :) :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version