Castle Courtyard > KOTCT Hall of Fame

How About An Election!!

(1/4) > >>

CoinCrusader42:
Two things.

First, unless the membership feels we should wait until our anniversary to do it, why not pick out 2008 "Knight of the Coin Table?"  That is, our Hall of Fame winner for 2008.  We could send in our votes and have one or two people count them.

Secondly, under "old business," we need to get our first winner a plaque or trophy that he might drsplay.  It would also make a nice tradition that others could look forward to.

Guess I'm a little anxious.  Two months of the new year will soon be gone, and I just feel we should be doing something about new medals from Daniel Carr, as well as giving our "Hall of Fame" a little more prominance.

:D :D :D :D

ElleKitty:
Lets' get in touch with Daniel, and see if he can't get us some designs.  I have no idea who handles that part.

As for our Knight of 2008, we could begin accepting nominations?

Humpybong:

I will nominate TKO

Triggersmob:
TKO was certainly the one I had in mind, but I thought we were going to annouce a winner on the anniversary of the opening of our website, every year.

If not, then take this as a seconding of Humpybong's nomination.

TwoShadows:
I recently saw an outstanding award, in the shop where we had the 2007 woodies laser engraved, that would be perfect but we would probably be looking at $75 to $100 everytime we had one made. A glass globe on a glass pedestal that actually rotated. The award could be lasered engraved any way we like. There are also numerous, and much cheaper, unique glass awards available so all I would need is to know a price range and then talk to the shop owner. We would just have to be very free with the bubble wrap when it came time to ship. One thing is for certain we would want something entirely our own so I will start checking but still need for us to come up with a price range for such an award.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version