Castle Courtyard > Contests & Giveaways

New Competition....Currency Quiz

(1/4) > >>

Humpybong:
OK guys and Gals....try this one for a prize.

Currency Quiz
1. How many British monarchs have appeared on the banknotes issued by the Bahamas?
2. What is the principal unit of currency in the United Arab Emirates?
3. The Forth Railway Bridge appears on which European banknotes?
4. The 'Monument to the Flag at Rosario' appear on the banknotes of which South American country?
5. Rei Amador is depicted on the banknotes of which country in the gulf of Guinea?
6. The painting Pintura Construcctiva 1943 by Joaquin Torres Garcia appears on a banknote from which
South American country?
7. In which country is the the security printing company abbreviated as 'OFZ' located?
8. What is the principal unit of currency in Denmark?
9. St. Stephan is depicted on banknotes of which European country?
10. General Jose San Martin is depicted on banknotes issued by which South American country?

First one with all of the correct answers will win.

Erik:
Excellent Quiz Mr. Barry. I think :

1. Four
2. Dirham (AED)
3. Scotland 20 Twenty Pounds 2007 ;1 Pound 1964 - SCOTLAND and In 2014 Clydesdale Bank announced the introduction of Britain's second polymer banknote, a 5 pound note featuring Sir William Arrol and the Forth Bridge  It will be introduced in 2015 to commemorate the 125th anniversary of the opening of the bridge
4. Argentina
5  St. Thomas and Prince
6. Uruguay
7. Switzerland
8. Danish krone
9. Hungary
10. Argentina

Humpybong:

Very nice try Erik........only one incorrect answer.

Try question 1 again

Erik:
I have problem with question one, becauase I don know exactly who is in British monarchy. I think that here are Elizabeth II, George VI, George V and I try to find someone. Yes , now I found also Queen Vicotria on note from 5 Shillings an 1 pound 1870s

Humpybong:

--- Quote from: Erik on September 06, 2014, 07:10:53 PM ---I have problem with question one, becauase I don know exactly who is in British monarchy. I think that here are Elizabeth II, George VI, George V and I try to find someone. Yes , now I find Queen Vicotria on note from 5 Shillings 1870s

--- End quote ---

Just give me the number of British monarchs (Kings and Queens) that have appeared on the banknotes issued by the Bahamas.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version