Castle Courtyard > Liar's Bench aka... Pickle Barrel

Baby's first visit to the doctor

(1/1)

Yass:
Baby's First Doctor Visit

A woman and a baby were in the doctor's examining room,

waiting for the doctor to come in for the baby's first exam.

The doctor arrived, and examined the baby,

checked his weight, and being a little concerned,

asked if the baby was breast-fed or bottle-fed.

"Breast-fed," she replied.

"Well, strip down to your waist," the doctor ordered.

She did. He pinched her nipples, pressed, kneaded, and

rubbed both breasts for a while in a very professional

and detailed examination.

Motioning to her to get dressed, the doctor said,

"No wonder this baby is underweight.

You don't have any milk."

I know," she said,

"I'm his Grandma,

but I'm glad I came."

AdamL:
LOL
LOL
THAT is terrible!

TwoShadows:
Good story Yass! I can almost match that with a real one!
A few years ago my wife, who is allergic to peanuts and shrimp, decided to divulge in something that had peanuts in it! Well needless to say I got a call a few hours later at work to return home to take her to the hospital. Her throat, tongue and face were starting to swell very badly. I rushed home, loaded her up, and got her to the hospital.
A nurse came in and checked her vitals and asked her to strip down to her panties an put on a hospital robe. As she started to do so the nurse looked at me and said, "Oh my are you two releated? I about forgot to ask." I replied "Yes we are together." The nurse said, "Oh great! I had another couple come in earlier this evening and I asked the lady to strip down and put on a gown, which she did, and then asked her husband to go sign the admissions papers. He looked at me kind of strange, but with a smile on his face, and said, Oh I am not her husband, I am her neighbor. Her husband is at work! I just drove her in!

GregK:
This is terrible as well.

A Lady came to the Doctor, but had to settle for an intern when Her regular Doctor was busy.

Moments later, screaming with horror, She fled down the corridor.

Later, Her regular Physician took the Intern aside and grilled him on his diagnosis.

"Dr", he began. Mrs X is 73 years old. She has seven grown children, 12 Grand Children, and Three Great Grand Children".  "WHAT ON EARTH PROCESSED YOU TO TELL HER THAT SHE WAS PREGNANT”!!!!!!!! 

“Well Doctor”, began Intern, “tell me please if Mrs X still has Her HICCUPS”.  ;D

CoinCrusader42:
Another true story which fits into this thread.

Years ago, when I was 30-something, I showed up at the gym to officiate a basketball game which was part of a large tournament.

We got dressed in the coaches' office.

I went in and saw there were four other officials sitting there talking about basketball rules.  Two I knew, the other two I had never seen before.

So, I take off the street duds and put on the black pants and striped shirt.

Then, three of the referees left the room, leaving only one, and I knew him.

I asked my friend who the other two guys were, and he responded with a big smile.  "Well, one was a guy, and the other one wasn't."

The "other one" had very short hair, and gender wasn't that evident with just a glance.

After the games I talked with her for a minute.  Very pleasant.  Kind of cute.  And, my dressing in front of her didn't seem to make an impression one way or the other.

:D :D :D :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version