May 06, 2024, 09:10:27 AM

News

Medallions   

Offline Templar

• Master Collector
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Member Knight
  • NUMISMATIST--MASTER OF TRIVIA--HISTORIAN--A.A.N.G.
MEDALS AND MUGS II
July 20, 2009, 01:38:50 AM
I KNOW THIS HAS BEEN TALKED ABOUT OVER AND OVER BUT I JUST HAD TO ASK---WHAT IS THE STATUS OF THE CLUBS' MEDALS AND WHAT ABOUT THE MENTIONED MUGS???---ARE WE ANY CLOSER TO A FINAL IDEA OR IS IT STILLL IN LIMBO?
         THANKS FOR YOUR TIME--YOUR SERVANT--THE CURIOUS TEMPLAR! ??? ??? ???

DRUID
HUMAN  RIGHTS DEFENDER
SWAGMAN/HOBO
BARD
TIME WAS INVENTED SO EVERYTHING WOULD NOT HAPPEN AT ONCE!

Offline TwoShadows

Re: MEDALS AND MUGS II
July 20, 2009, 08:01:10 AM
The mugs should be done any day now and soon as they are I will post the expense and prices for shipping. The wooden dollars are still in the design stage as are the 2009 medallions. Will let you know more as soon as I get the info.

Terry
Knight #1

"Life's a Lemon, I want my money back!" (Meatloaf)

Offline Templar

• Master Collector
  • Member Knight
  • NUMISMATIST--MASTER OF TRIVIA--HISTORIAN--A.A.N.G.
July 20, 2009, 09:05:58 AM

THANKS FOR THE QUICK RESPONCE----WILL BE LOOKING FORWARD TO A CHANCE TO GET A HOLD OF THOSE ITEMS--
             YOUR IMPATIENT SERVANT--THE TEMPLAR!

DRUID
HUMAN  RIGHTS DEFENDER
SWAGMAN/HOBO
BARD
TIME WAS INVENTED SO EVERYTHING WOULD NOT HAPPEN AT ONCE!

Offline Nighthawk

• Master Collector
  • Member Knight
  • DELTA FORCE
July 20, 2009, 09:13:59 AM
Gee, nice flag Joe!!!  ;D

NUMISMATIST
PHILATELIST
BIBLIOPHILE
ART LOVER
AMATEUR HISTORIAN & PHILOSOPHER
GRANDFATHER of 9
COLLECTING COINS SINCE 1971

Offline TwoShadows

August 19, 2009, 03:14:40 AM
The official Knights of the Coin Table engraved aluminum mugs are now available in the KOTCT Store. I have ONLY 12 of these available. Please read the instructions for ordering and MAKE SURE you send me your mailing address. Place your order in the Odds and Ends thread and the first 12 to order will get them. This is really not about making money on this particular item. This will help guage future collectables that we may desire. Won't be long until I will be adding the 2009 Woodies.

Terry
Knight #1

Hansenhome

March 18, 2010, 07:03:08 PM
Hi twoshadows
Are all the mug's gone????The official Knights of the Coin Table engraved aluminum mugs are now available in the KOTCT Store. I have ONLY 12 of these available If their is one I would like one please!!!
Thanks Sir Jeffrey   Hansenhome

Offline TwoShadows

March 19, 2010, 09:35:32 AM
Sir Jeffrey my wife says she would be glad to send you one. (Something to do with the box sitting beside my computer desk? You can send a check or PayPal but DON'T USE the PayPal button on our forum site. Email me for address and PayPal ID and we can go from there. Thank you for your continued support.

Terry
Knight #1

Hansenhome

March 27, 2010, 09:35:22 PM
Hi two shadows did I pay you? for the mug? please advise
sir Jeffrey

Offline TwoShadows

March 28, 2010, 04:24:05 AM
Yes Jeffrey your payment arrived safe and sound. Your mug is packaged up, lying about 6 feet from me, and will go out in the next day or two. Quite honestly I have not been to the post office and needed a box to ship in. Wait till you see the beauty I created from another box! Truly a marvel of artistic ability. Let's just call it abstract art? Oh, I had one other small problem this week as my printer ran out of ink and I am too lazy to write out a handwritten address label! Have we gotten lazy or what? None the less those severe problems have all been erased and I am back up and in production again. Let me know when this designer box reaches you! ;)

Terry
Knight #1

Hansenhome

April 01, 2010, 09:38:30 AM
Hi Twoshadows
Recived the mug today thank's so very much!!!
Sir Jeffrey