May 18, 2024, 08:16:55 AM

News

Medallions   

Offline Humpybong

Twins
February 24, 2019, 05:59:19 PM

Dave and Don were identical twins. Don owned an old dilapidated boat and kept pretty much to himself. One day he rented out his boat to a
group of out-of-staters who sank it.

Don spent all day trying to salvage as much stuff as he could and was out of touch all that day and most of the evening. Unbeknownst to him, his brother Dave's wife died suddenly.

When he got back on shore he went into town...to pick up a few things at the grocery.

A kind old woman there mistook him for Dave and said: "I'm so sorry for your loss, You must feel terrible".

Don, thinking she was talking about his boat said: "Hell no! Fact is I'm sort of glad to be rid of her.

She was a rotten old thing from the beginning.  Her bottom was all shriveled up and she smelled horrible. She was always holding water.
She had a bad crack in the back and a pretty big hole too.  Every time I used her, her hole got bigger and she leaked like crazy.
I guess what finally finished her off was when I rented her to those four guys looking for a good time.
I warned them that she wasn't very good and smelled.  But they wanted her anyway.
The damn fools tried to get in her all at one time and she split right up the middle..."

That was when the old woman fainted.

Barry
Brisbane, Australia
Forum Administrator

"Experience enables you to recognise a mistake when you make it a again"

The following users thanked this post: Nevol, Paint Your Wagon, Merlin

Offline Triggersmob

• Master Collector
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Member Knight
  • Western Australian State Flag
Re: Twins
February 24, 2019, 10:12:35 PM
:)

Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 239
See my gallery here, now with over 15,000 images...
http://www.coincommunity.org/gallery/index.php?cat=10048

Offline HʘʘT Owl

Re: Twins
February 27, 2019, 03:46:17 PM
 ;D ;D ;D ;D