May 18, 2024, 07:33:50 AM

News

Medallions   

Offline Humpybong

A few quickies
June 14, 2017, 04:46:43 PM

I have learned that if you upset your wife, she nags you but, if you upset her even more, you get the silent treatment.

Hello! I am the only one who thinks it's WORTH the extra effort?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I was in the pub last night I overheard a couple of dickheads saying that they wouldn't feel safe on an aircraft if they knew the pilot was a woman!

Sexist morons!. I mean, it's not as if she'd have to reverse the thing is it?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I was young I decided I wanted to be a doctor so I took the entrance exam to go to Medical School.
One of the questions asked us to rearrange the letters PNEIS into the name of an important human body part which is most useful when erect.
Those who answered spine are doctors today, the rest of us are collecting Coins & reading jokes on the web.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These days about half the stuff in my shopping cart says, "For fast relief."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remember: You don't stop laughing because you grow old, You grow old because you stop laughing.

Barry
Brisbane, Australia
Forum Administrator

"Experience enables you to recognise a mistake when you make it a again"

The following users thanked this post: Pocketcoins

Offline HʘʘT Owl

Re: A few quickies
June 14, 2017, 05:10:43 PM
Dr. Who?

Offline Triggersmob

• Master Collector
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Member Knight
  • Western Australian State Flag
Re: A few quickies
June 14, 2017, 08:48:30 PM
:)

Steve
(From Western Australia)

OFEC count 239
See my gallery here, now with over 15,000 images...
http://www.coincommunity.org/gallery/index.php?cat=10048