May 18, 2024, 08:46:23 AM

News

Medallions   

Offline Eringobraugh

Its not what you think???
September 12, 2009, 06:32:50 AM

"If you wish to be a success in the world, promise everything, deliver nothing."
Napoleon Bonaparte

Offline Nighthawk

• Master Collector
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Member Knight
  • DELTA FORCE
Re: Its not what you think???
September 12, 2009, 06:53:24 AM
Sounds like something Barney Fag would enjoy. LOL  ;D

NUMISMATIST
PHILATELIST
BIBLIOPHILE
ART LOVER
AMATEUR HISTORIAN & PHILOSOPHER
GRANDFATHER of 9
COLLECTING COINS SINCE 1971

Offline Templar

• Master Collector
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Member Knight
  • NUMISMATIST--MASTER OF TRIVIA--HISTORIAN--A.A.N.G.
September 12, 2009, 09:15:44 AM

WHAT WOULD FLYOD AND AUNT BEA THINK ABOUT ALL THIS?

A CORNFUSED TEMPLAR!

DRUID
HUMAN  RIGHTS DEFENDER
SWAGMAN/HOBO
BARD
TIME WAS INVENTED SO EVERYTHING WOULD NOT HAPPEN AT ONCE!

Offline Paint Your Wagon

September 12, 2009, 09:35:10 AM
@ eringo
After 40 years of american I have to say I am not sure I understand these articles/posts
So I asked my american friend whether what I think is wrong  ???

Where I am going I ain't certain
Where I am going I don't know
All I know is that I'am on my way

Offline Eringobraugh

September 12, 2009, 02:37:24 PM
Paint your wagon.......I dont think i can Explain without offending someone,lets just say that the alternate meaning to the name of the game,is rather vulgar..

I thought it was funny,but,in hindsight (no pun intended),I probably shouldnt have posted it!!

"If you wish to be a success in the world, promise everything, deliver nothing."
Napoleon Bonaparte

Offline Paint Your Wagon

September 12, 2009, 11:09:06 PM
Paint your wagon.......I dont think i can Explain without offending someone,lets just say that the alternate meaning to the name of the game,is rather vulgar..

I thought it was funny,but,in hindsight (no pun intended),I probably shouldnt have posted it!!

I worked in a 1000 plus harbor labor workforce
As an engineer they tried goodnaturedly to vex me ; so I told them I had an antibugger steel plate stuck in the back of my trousers and nails to scratch their eyes out ( I only weighed 120 pounds wet but new all the dirty fighting tricks )
Problem is I do not know the game nor what real game is intended ( I only know the alternate meaning duh )
I was born in a "bad" district of my town so people normally are shocked I can swear in 5 languages ; they expect engineers
to be refined . Try and get something done being refined  ??? Unless of course you get promoted to the level of incompetence where you can get bonusses and blame it on you underlings  ???

Where I am going I ain't certain
Where I am going I don't know
All I know is that I'am on my way

Offline Eringobraugh

September 13, 2009, 01:13:31 PM
I worked in a 1000 plus harbor labor workforce
As an engineer they tried goodnaturedly to vex me ; so I told them I had an antibugger steel plate stuck in the back of my trousers and nails to scratch their eyes out ( I only weighed 120 pounds wet but new all the dirty fighting tricks )

LoL....I worked with the same type of guys in the maintenance dept for years..Ya just gotta be able to take the ribbing

Napoleon Bonaparte