May 18, 2024, 07:07:40 AM

News

Medallions   

Goose

• Trade Count: (0)
Marijuana
February 28, 2009, 03:35:24 AM
Medical marijuana will just give people the incentive to get cancer.

Offline EgCollector

Re: Marijuana
February 28, 2009, 08:49:35 AM
 :)

Amr :) :) :)

Knight #107

Offline TwoShadows

February 28, 2009, 11:40:34 AM
Goose, don't you believe in PREVENTIVE medicine?  ;D  Perhaps we all should START the preventive treatments now before its too late? From what I have heard costs are rising drastically on such prevention? Perhaps I need to start a medical garden of sorts. Lots of good herbs out there and my wife and I are planning on expanding our crop this year. There is always room for one more plant, so to speak!

Terry
Knight #1

"Life's a Lemon, I want my money back!" (Meatloaf)

Offline Nighthawk

• Master Collector
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Member Knight
  • DELTA FORCE
February 28, 2009, 11:45:41 AM
How about for next years KOTCT medal we have a knight on horseback smokin' a doobie?  ;D

NUMISMATIST
PHILATELIST
BIBLIOPHILE
ART LOVER
AMATEUR HISTORIAN & PHILOSOPHER
GRANDFATHER of 9
COLLECTING COINS SINCE 1971

Offline AdamL

February 28, 2009, 01:12:09 PM
Goose, don't you believe in PREVENTIVE medicine?  ;D  Perhaps we all should START the preventive treatments now before its too late? From what I have heard costs are rising drastically on such prevention? Perhaps I need to start a medical garden of sorts. Lots of good herbs out there and my wife and I are planning on expanding our crop this year. There is always room for one more plant, so to speak!

This forum is only viewed by members, right? I wouldn't want you to get a suprise visit by the law, or anyone else wanting to raid your garden  ;)

-Adam
Knight Of The Coin Table #103

Offline Pocketcoins

February 28, 2009, 02:09:24 PM
Marijuana is the largest cash crop in Ky.  ;D