May 18, 2024, 08:44:02 AM

News

Medallions   

Topher

• Trade Count: (0)
Beer Study
May 23, 2008, 03:41:18 PM
Sad news about beer consumption. You have to hope that this study is flawed, but the evidence seems irrefutable. Yesterday, scientists for the World Health Organization suggested that the results of a recent analysis revealed the presence of female hormones in beer, and suggested that men should take a look at their beer consumption. The theory is that drinking beer makes men turn into women.

To test the theory, 100 men were each fed 6 pints of beer within a one-hour period. It was then observed that 100% of the men gained weight, talked excessively without making sense, became overly emotional, couldn't drive, failed to think rationally, argued over nothing, had to sit down while urinating, couldn't perform sexually, and refused to apologize when wrong. No further testing is planned...

Offline AdamL

Re: Beer Study
May 23, 2008, 05:30:29 PM
That one REALLY made me laugh Topher. Excellent...sorry ladies :(

-Adam
Knight Of The Coin Table #103

Offline Muckeye

• Angel Knight
  • Trade Count: (1)
  • Member Knight
  • Master Collector
May 23, 2008, 10:24:30 PM
Best laugh I've had for a while. (with all due respects)
regards,

Muckeye ~ Knight #30

Topher

May 24, 2008, 12:15:16 AM
Yes, I'm wearing a flame-retardant suit today.  :D  Don't worry ladies, I've got another joke coming later to make up for this one.

Offline Nevol

• Global Moderator
  • Member Knight
  • Queensland State Flag
May 24, 2008, 12:26:04 AM
I think I read somewhere that excess consumption by men of the amber fluid over a long period of time may lead to development of "man boobs".  ;D ;D

Neol~Nancy
KOTCT #46
Queensland, Australia
Life is a mystery to be lived, not a problem to be solved.

Offline Muckeye

• Angel Knight
  • Member Knight
  • Master Collector
May 24, 2008, 10:06:49 PM
Come on Topher, don't make us wait.
Waiting can cause a thirst.
regards,

Muckeye ~ Knight #30

Offline Paint Your Wagon

May 24, 2008, 11:43:30 PM
I think I read somewhere that excess consumption by men of the amber fluid over a long period of time may lead to development of "man boobs".  ;D ;D

well it is proven that if you eat some type of chicken every day you get sooo many hormones over here that indeed if you want a sex change you do not have to pay for it .

Where I am going I ain't certain
Where I am going I don't know
All I know is that I'am on my way

Topher

May 25, 2008, 12:25:47 AM
1. Anything we said six or eight months ago is inadmissible in an argument. All comments become null and void after seven days.

2. If you don't want to dress like Victoria's Secret, girls, don't expect us to act like soap opera guys.

3. If we say something that can be interpreted in two ways, and one of the ways makes you sad or
angry, we meant the other way.

4. It is in neither your best interest or ours to make us take those stupid Cosmo quizzes together.

5. Let us ogle. If we don't look at other women how can we know how pretty you are?

6. Don't rub the lamp if you don't want the genie to come out.

7. You can either ask us to do something OR tell us how you want it done - not both.

8. Whenever possible, please say whatever you have to say during commercials.

9. Christopher Columbus didn't need directions and neither do we.

10. Women who wear Wonder bras and low-cut blouses lose their right to complain about having their boobs stared at.

11. When we're turning the wheel and the car is nosing onto the off ramp, you saying "This is our exit" is not necessary.

12. Don't fake it. We'd rather be ineffective than deceived.