Medallion Quests > 2019 Medallion Quest

2019/2020 Gathering "Knights Minting Day" at the Moonlight Mint

(1/11) > >>

Gluggo:
I stole the wording for Zion but I liked his idea of where the Knights visit the Mint while the medallions are struck! 

Zion also posted this "  I had a quick chat with Dan regarding the "Knights Minting Day" which might be possible from Jan 17-20. How does that sound to everyone? We could all converge on the Moonlight Mint to share and be merry :)"

Well I thought I would dedicate this post for that meeting as I have just confirmed the January 17-20th Knights Minting Day.  So looks like I am flying down from Kenai, Alaska to see Dan in action and get to meet some of the other knights.  So I will also be Posting pictures from the meet.  I wonder if we could put up a web cam on those days and let it run so you guys can also watch in real time.  I don't know just an Idea. 

I commited today with a Plane reservation now looking for help on a good hotel to stay.  I am guess were headed to the Moonlight Mint!  Wooo Hooo now please dont go changing the meet dates. 

Daniel Carr - President
Designs Computed (Moonlight Mint)
Loveland, CO
80537-0486
USA

Oih82w8:
This event is soooo tempting...

Zoins:

--- Quote from: Oih82w8 on December 25, 2019, 09:30:12 AM ---This event is soooo tempting...

--- End quote ---

Do come! The more the merrier!

Cheezhed:
Alas I can't afford it or get time off.

SirStacksALot:
Sounds like a great time.  I won't be able to make it, so please post a lot of pictures.  Thank you Daniel for going so far above and beyond what any other mint would do. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version