Medallion Quests > 2009 Medallion Quest

THIS YEAR'S MEDALS

(1/4) > >>

Templar:

I KNOW THIS HAS BEEN DISCUSSED BEFORE BUT I HAVE NOT HEARD ANY CONCLUSION OR DESICION--ARE WE GETTING CLOSE TO DECIDING A TOPIC FOR OUR MEDAL FOR THIS YEAR?---I THINK THE KNIGHT ON OUR MAIN PAGE IS GREAT FOR THE FRONT AND JUST CHANGE THE REVERSE--MAYBE A CASTLE WITH THE DATE AND A QUOTE--OR A PICTURE OF A MAIDEN---OR A SHIELD WITH COINS FOR OUR COAT OF ARMS--JUST THINKING OUT LOUD
         YOUR IMPATIENT SERVANT---THE TEMPLAR

TwoShadows:
The obverse will change each year and the reverse of 2008 will continue to be struck until further notice. Officially the reverse is a logo of KOTCT at this time. This was done to cut cost by quite a few hundred dollars on future strikings. At this time we are waiting for some word from Daniel Carr. I don't know if CoinCrusader reached him or not?

CoinCrusader42:
Twoshadows, I made a single try to contact Daniel, and without results.  Since we are leaving on vacation this morning, may I suggest you try and make contact.  I'm sure he has us in mind, but is simply busy.

:) :) :) :)

D. Carr:
I hope to begin some design work on this soon.
I believe the subject matter for this year's obverse will have a Dragon as the main feature.
The reverse will be the same as last year.

ElleKitty:
Hurray for the year of the Dragon!  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version