May 05, 2024, 10:09:30 AM

News

Medallions   

Offline SirFriday

Re: Another Quest Has Begun !
August 27, 2018, 04:14:50 PM
Looks awesome Gluggo... Looks brass or just great toning!!

Offline Gluggo

August 27, 2018, 05:31:01 PM
She is Gold just bought it today so its on its way to the house.  Should see it soon.  She is 3.9940 grams, 0.9170 Gold 0.1177 oz AGW

What ever all that means.  But had to have it before Dan gets his made.

Offline D. Carr

August 28, 2018, 06:29:40 AM
Very nice Year of the Dog he looks mean!  Not like my sweet Izzy. 

Any surprise snap shots you want to share with us on the final coin if not I totally understand?
How are 2018 KOCT medal coming along?

The die engraving is currently in progress.

The following users thanked this post: Dwhiz, Kudbegud

Offline Gluggo

August 28, 2018, 07:04:35 AM
Tha'ts cause your the Man Dan!  Thank you for the update.  Sounds a bit corny but what the heck!

Offline D. Carr

August 28, 2018, 04:29:11 PM
I picked this up today in celebration of Daniel Carr's upcoming break out of the 2018 KOTCT coins.

That looks like a nice one in pretty high grade.
However, something doesn't quite look right to me.
It seems a little too soft and fuzzy, like the circa 1960s Middle Eastern counterfeits.
But the good news on those is that they contain the full and proper gold content.

The following users thanked this post: Felinfoel

Offline Gluggo

September 01, 2018, 10:29:54 AM
I picked this up today in celebration of Daniel Carr's upcoming break out of the 2018 KOTCT coins.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_George_and_the_Dragon

Saint George and the Dragon
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The legend of Saint George and the Dragon describes the saint taming and slaying a dragon that demanded human sacrifices; the saint thereby rescues the princess chosen as the next offering. The narrative is set in Cappadocia in the earliest sources of the 11th and 12th centuries, but transferred to Libya in the 13th-century Golden Legend.[1]

The narrative has pre-Christian origins (Jason and Medea, Perseus and Andromeda, Typhon, etc.),[1] and is recorded in various saints' lives prior to its attribution to St George specifically. It was particularly attributed to Saint Theodore Tiro in the 9th and 10th centuries, and was first transferred to Saint George in the 11th century. The earliest narrative record of Saint George slaying a dragon is found in a Georgian text of the 11th century.

The legend and iconography spread rapidly through the Byzantine cultural sphere in the 12th century. It reached Western Christian tradition still in the 12th century, via the crusades. The knights of the First Crusade believed that St George with his fellow soldier-saints Demetrius, Maurice and Theodore had fought alongside them at Antioch and Jerusalem. The legend was popularised in western tradition in the 13th century based on its Latin versions in the Speculum Historiale and the Golden Legend. At first limited to the courtly setting of Chivalric romance, the legend was popularised in the 13th century and became a favourite literary and pictorial subject in the Late Middle Ages and Renaissance, and it has become integral part of the Christian traditions relating to Saint George both in Eastern and Western tradition.

The following users thanked this post: Humpybong, ZoidMeister

Offline D. Carr

September 12, 2018, 06:34:47 PM
All the dies are ready to go.
At this point I am waiting for a local machine shop to finish my ingot mold so that I can make the 50mm 3-troy-oz blanks and the cob blanks.
But I have all the 39mm round blanks, so I can start striking those this week.

voyageur

• Trade Count: (0)
September 12, 2018, 10:39:30 PM
Excellent !  8)

Offline Felinfoel

September 12, 2018, 11:19:41 PM
All the dies are ready to go.
At this point I am waiting for a local machine shop to finish my ingot mold so that I can make the 50mm 3-troy-oz blanks and the cob blanks.
But I have all the 39mm round blanks, so I can start striking those this week.

Woohoo!

The following users thanked this post: Kudbegud

Offline Gluggo

September 13, 2018, 08:21:37 AM
Great news thank you for the update.

Offline HʘʘT Owl

September 13, 2018, 08:43:39 AM
Talk about it..... 8)

Offline Felinfoel

September 14, 2018, 01:00:21 AM
FYI: Dan has released his "Year of the Dog coins" he previewed here.

http://www.dc-coin.com

The following users thanked this post: ZoidMeister

Offline Gluggo

September 14, 2018, 02:52:19 AM
I cant wait to see how these come out!  I am sure they will be Bad A#s!  ;D or B#d as H#ll!   ;D

Offline Dwhiz

September 14, 2018, 10:57:58 PM
I cant wait to see how these come out!  I am sure they will be Bad A#s!  ;D or B#d as H#ll!   ;D
I ordered a set..I really like the owl.

Offline Gluggo

September 22, 2018, 03:33:53 AM
Ohhhh boy we must be close.  I bet them coins are looking nice.  Can’t wait to see them all stacked out later out on the table, prior to being counted out for shipping! 

Offline Dwhiz

September 22, 2018, 07:50:58 AM
Ohhhh boy we must be close.  I bet them coins are looking nice.  Can’t wait to see them all stacked out later out on the table, prior to being counted out for shipping!
What makes you think that?

Offline Gluggo

September 22, 2018, 08:37:37 AM
Dwhiz just being positive!  You know I mean we got a bad A#z on a horse slaying (killing) a dragon!  Exciting don't ya think?  I would like to see red spurting out for the kill.  By the way its hunting season there trying to bag a moose!

The following users thanked this post: Dwhiz

Offline Dwhiz

September 24, 2018, 09:36:50 AM
It's also rut season.

The following users thanked this post: DigitalNick

Offline D. Carr

November 16, 2018, 07:35:34 PM
Once again, I am way overdue in getting these done. There have been several challenges. Most notably procuring all the different required blanks, and also fabricating the 50mm 3-troy-oz blanks. My poured ingots wouldn't work because of the extra thickness of the 3-troy-oz blanks did not allow the rough ingots to be rolled down very much and there were too many surface imperfections. So I finally gave up trying that and bought some Sunshine Mining/Minting 5-oz and 10-oz bars (which cost more than "spot", unfortunately). But they worked. I could get one blank out of a rolled-out 5-oz bar, and two blanks from a 10-oz bar. The leftover silver will be utilized for other projects, of course. All the 50mm blanks and cob blanks, as well as all the Churchill Crowns, had to be sandblasted and wire-brushed. Every square millimeter of every one.

But things are finally underway. All the blanks have been fabricated and prepared. I've struck all the 50mm silver and all the cobs, so far. I was apprehensive concerning the 3-troy-oz 50mm medals (which is thicker that what I've done before). But unlike last year, they were fairly easy to strike. The extra thickness helped, as did thorough annealing. At 3-troy-oz I am at the limit of how thick I can strike in collar. There was just barely enough room to strike them. In hand these are quite a chunky medal !

Here is a picture of some, right off the press:

I the next few days I will strike the rest and then begin the special finishing on the cobs. After that, I'll need to do the inserts and packaging.

voyageur

November 16, 2018, 09:08:33 PM
Thank you Sir Daniel  8)  for more exceptional workmanship !

The following users thanked this post: CA Collector, Felinfoel, Kudbegud, HʘʘT Owl, Stardust47, Cheezhed

Offline Gluggo

November 17, 2018, 04:48:03 AM
Somethings are just worth waiting!  This would be one of them.  Thank you for the update.

The following users thanked this post: CA Collector, HʘʘT Owl

Offline MattTheRiley

• Master Collector
  • Member Knight
  • Hello World!
November 17, 2018, 05:04:56 AM
Beautiful work! Christmas is coming early!  Thanks Dan!

Hiding in Oregon, USA

Offline CA Collector

November 18, 2018, 06:42:43 AM
Dan, those 3oz medals look great!

Offline Cheezhed

November 18, 2018, 05:45:28 PM
Now I wish I would’ve ordered the 3 oz

Greetings and Salutations!

Offline Kudbegud

November 19, 2018, 04:10:42 PM
The anticipation is building just like Christmas did as a kid.  It's so close you can almost taste it.  Thank you Dan for the update.

You pay for what you get but don't always get what you paid for

The following users thanked this post: Cheezhed

Offline Dwhiz

November 19, 2018, 11:01:49 PM

The following users thanked this post: Kudbegud, HʘʘT Owl, Cheezhed

Offline Felinfoel

November 20, 2018, 01:21:06 AM

Offline Cheezhed

November 20, 2018, 11:17:58 AM
No mintages yet.

Offline Dwhiz

November 20, 2018, 02:01:23 PM
check reply #23 and that will give you an idea of the mintage and maybe add 2 or 3 % to total.
Don't forget we had to have our order in by the end of April.
http://kotct2017.knightsofthecointable.com/index.php?topic=5701.15

The following users thanked this post: Kudbegud, Gluggo, Cheezhed

Offline Gluggo

November 23, 2018, 05:13:29 AM
I can just visualize Dan packaging the final coins and prepping the package for delivery to our host! While he stuff's his belly full of Turkey, stuffing and gravy!  Not to mention Pumpkin pie with vanilla ice cream.    ;D ;D

Offline Bigjpst

November 24, 2018, 02:04:28 AM
Super excited about these!

Offline SilverFan

November 24, 2018, 08:00:42 AM
Can’t wait to receive these medals!

Offline Kudbegud

November 24, 2018, 12:37:22 PM
I made this from Dan's Printable Catalog page, the final sales spread sheet and the final pricing list. Lets you see the details all in one JPG.

The following users thanked this post: Jeffrey, Dwhiz, Felinfoel, Cheezhed

voyageur

November 24, 2018, 01:08:22 PM
I notice that there is no finish listed for the 2 oz. cob ~ Hopefully Daniel will come up with something really special !!!   8) 8) 8)

Offline Cheezhed

November 27, 2018, 04:43:58 AM
I’m in for the cob as well. Can’t wait!

Offline MattTheRiley

• Master Collector
  • Member Knight
  • Hello World!
November 27, 2018, 10:24:05 AM
Looks like final mintage figures are published.
The 2 oz Cob is going to be "color-toned".  COOL!
http://www.moonlightmint.com/dc-coin_medals_club_B.htm

Hiding in Oregon, USA

The following users thanked this post: Kudbegud, HʘʘT Owl, Gluggo, Cheezhed

voyageur

November 27, 2018, 10:38:54 AM
WOW ~ That will be a 'stunner' for sure !  8)

The following users thanked this post: HʘʘT Owl, Cheezhed

Offline Gluggo

November 27, 2018, 01:51:18 PM
I am hoping that the 1 oz silver will have some color on it.  Right now he has it listed as circulated.  Keeping the fingers crossed!  Well this is good new must mean he is packaging them all up for the mail to our host! ;D

The following users thanked this post: HʘʘT Owl, Cheezhed

Offline HʘʘT Owl

November 28, 2018, 07:11:33 AM
Can't wait to see these... ;D ;D ;D

The following users thanked this post: Gluggo

Offline Jeffrey

November 29, 2018, 03:06:43 PM
Awesome  :)

Offline Oih82w8

November 30, 2018, 03:49:15 PM
It is always a treat to hold Dan Carrs works of art in hand!  Really looking forward to these!

oih82w8 = "oh I hate to wait"

Offline Kudbegud

December 01, 2018, 04:07:50 PM
Now that the final mintage is known, I updated the catalog page with the cost for each.

Offline D. Carr

December 01, 2018, 08:23:14 PM
Here is a production update:

All medals are done (striking and final finishing).
This weekend I am working on the packaging (signed inserts and flips).
I plan to make the bulk shipment on Monday.

Here are some general notes from the production:

Every batch of planchets is different. This year the color-toned copper exhibits a very wide range of toning from medal to medal. For whatever reason (most likely subtle changes in the planchet chemistry and/or the temperature at which the copper sheet was formed) they were hard to control and are generally not as vibrant in color as previous years. I think the best thing to do in distribution is to just pick randomly so it becomes a "luck of the draw" situation in terms of the actual medal received by each buyer.

The 1-oz silver cobs have a new type of finish that I have not applied previously to KotCT medals. The "circulated" finish still shows some of the original luster, but they really do look like they have seen some long-ago circulation. They are nice in that you can hold one in your hand and not cause any detriment to the appearance or technical grade. Due to the copper that they were exposed to during the "circulation" process, they picked up a warm golden hue.

A small chip has broken away from the 39mm reverse die, in the narrow space between the right globe and rim (right next to Australia). The chip is small so the die could still be used next year, although I'm still having a little difficulty getting the rims to strike up fully. So we may consider engraving a new 39mm reverse die next year (with modified relief at the rim).

Normally, the color-toning process on silver results in a very splotchy and usually unattractive pattern. But due to the chemistry of the cob blanks, and the extreme radial expansion when struck, I found that the color toning on the two-troy-oz cobs was attractive. Also because of the large amount of metal flow, the 2-troy-oz cobs have a "starburst" luster pattern in the polished field areas. This, combined with the color toning, has produced a "striking" appearance. Most of the large cobs have a few small planchet cracks around the perimeter (not unusual for cobs in general and not surprising given the amount of radial expansion that occurred).

The Churchill Crowns worked pretty well as host coins. Some of the original design can still be seen around the perimeter after the over-strike.

One of the brilliant 39mm brass medals was found to have a blemish on it, so I converted that one to antiqued. I just now adjusted the mintage figures to reflect that.

voyageur

December 01, 2018, 10:38:23 PM
It will indeed be a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year at KOTCT ~ Thank You Sir Daniel !  8)

The following users thanked this post: Kudbegud, Gluggo

Offline Gluggo

December 02, 2018, 02:29:04 AM
Thank you for the great update Dan.  Sounds like You have created some beautiful works of Art!  Thank you very much.

Offline Kudbegud

December 02, 2018, 06:23:55 AM
Updated to reflect Dan's latest numbers

The following users thanked this post: Jeffrey, Dwhiz, HʘʘT Owl, Cheezhed

Offline Cheezhed

December 03, 2018, 04:28:10 AM
Can't wait for these!

Offline Oih82w8

December 07, 2018, 09:37:07 AM
Quite possible for a Christmas delivery?

Offline D. Carr

December 07, 2018, 04:54:02 PM
I underestimated how long it would take to print, cut, sign, and insert nearly 500 certificates and medals into the holders.
But the medals have finally been shipped and they are now in the hands of the US Postal Service.

The following users thanked this post: Triggersmob, Mackinac, Kena, SirStacksALot, Kudbegud, SilverFan, Oih82w8, Cheezhed

Offline Gluggo

December 07, 2018, 05:19:57 PM
Thank you Dan for your hard and what must be tedious work packing All those coins into the packaged inserts.  Thank you very much and you have a great weekend. 

Offline TTM5

December 07, 2018, 06:25:52 PM
Thanks Dan!  So what do you have in mind for 2019?    ;)   

Offline Mackinac

December 07, 2018, 06:31:36 PM
Oh God!!! I work for the USPS and it could be a month before that special delivery arrives. I work at the Harrisburg PA main post office and we have been completely inundated with packages this year. Not to mention all the other types of mail. There are trucks waiting for hours to unload and we at times almost run out of floor space to stage all the mail. The worst part is we don't have adequate amount of the equipment needed to get the mail out the door headed to other states and the smaller offices where the carriers are. Lets hope for a Christmas miracle and everyone receives their medals by next year, Registered mail is handled separately from all other types of mail so we have that going for us.... maybe.

in all trust there is a possibility of betrayal

The following users thanked this post: Kudbegud, Cheezhed

Offline HʘʘT Owl

December 07, 2018, 08:48:01 PM
Poor old Jim has a lot of work to do.
I wish we could help him some way.

Thanks Dan and Jim for making this happen !!

Offline TKO

December 08, 2018, 02:12:08 AM
Oh God!!! I work for the USPS and it could be a month before that special delivery arrives. I work at the Harrisburg PA main post office and we have been completely inundated with packages this year. Not to mention all the other types of mail. There are trucks waiting for hours to unload and we at times almost run out of floor space to stage all the mail. The worst part is we don't have adequate amount of the equipment needed to get the mail out the door headed to other states and the smaller offices where the carriers are. Lets hope for a Christmas miracle and everyone receives their medals by next year, Registered mail is handled separately from all other types of mail so we have that going for us.... maybe.

Damn... boy did you just pee in the potato salad.

Thanks Daniel for everything! Your commitment to what you do is over the top!!

TKO™

Offline Mackinac

December 08, 2018, 02:37:27 AM
I'm not familiar with that reference, 'pee in the potato salad',. What does it mean?

in all trust there is a possibility of betrayal

Offline TKO

December 08, 2018, 03:45:17 AM
I'm just a little nervous now...

TKO™

Offline SirStacksALot

December 10, 2018, 09:14:26 AM
I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas right now knowing that the medals are on the way from the Moonlight Mint right now.  Thank you so much Daniel for making these medals for us again this year ;D ;D ;D.

While trying to tie up all of the loose ends before the medals arrive, I have to post 2 orders for sale here that were not paid for.  I have made several attempts to collect the funds from these members, and I received no response while trying to reach out to them over the past 2 weeks.  I have attached a list with the medals available to this post.  There will be a limit of 1 of each type per member who wants some of the medals on the list.  Payment by check will be due now, and the medals will be shipped with your current order to avoid extra shipping costs.  Please post what you would like on this thread, since they are first come first serve.

Examples:

I would like a 1 oz silver, a brass antique, and a 3 ounce silver  -   :) order ok since there are only 1 of each type

I want all 4 of the 3 ounce silvers  -  :( order not ok, only one of each type per member, let someone else get a shot at those other 3 large silver medals

Please post what you would like right here if you want some of these.... Thanks

The following users thanked this post: Dwhiz, Oih82w8

Offline Gluggo

December 10, 2018, 09:27:40 AM
I would like a 2 oz DC choice finish and  3 ounce semi proof

The following users thanked this post: Dwhiz, Oih82w8

Offline GrandAm

December 10, 2018, 09:38:00 AM
I would like a 1 oz Silver Round Semi-Proof 39mm and a 1 oz Silver Cob Color Antiqued 39 mm if still available.

Thanks, GrandAm

Offline GrandAm

December 10, 2018, 09:41:13 AM
I also take a Copper Color-toned 39 mm if available.

voyageur

December 10, 2018, 10:18:43 AM
I would like one of the 2oz silver cobs if still available. Please post your mailing address again so I can have payment on the way. Thank you for making these available !  8)

Offline Dwhiz

December 10, 2018, 10:33:58 AM
If Available I would like
2-1 oz. silver cob colored
Thanks

Offline 78saen

December 10, 2018, 10:36:10 AM
I will take one of the 3oz silver semi-proof 50mm if available. Thank you!

Offline 78saen

December 10, 2018, 10:42:03 AM
And also a 1oz silver cob color/antique 39mm if available.

Offline Oih82w8

December 10, 2018, 03:20:51 PM
If an 1 ounce Antiqued Silver Cob is available, I would like one please.

Offline HʘʘT Owl

December 10, 2018, 03:28:24 PM
I'd like the Brass Antiqued and a 2 oz Silver Cob/ Color if available.

Thanks Hoot

Offline Cheezhed

December 11, 2018, 02:08:34 AM
3 oz silver medal please.

Offline SirStacksALot

December 11, 2018, 07:48:34 AM
Here is what is still left of the unpaid orders

The following users thanked this post: Kudbegud, Oih82w8, Gluggo, Cheezhed

Offline Oih82w8

December 11, 2018, 02:07:40 PM
Check is on it's way!

John
oih82w8

voyageur

December 11, 2018, 11:29:25 PM
My payment also !  8)

Benny
Voyageur

Offline HʘʘT Owl

December 12, 2018, 07:08:29 AM
Payment on the way... 8)

Offline Cheezhed

December 12, 2018, 09:33:20 AM
Check went out in today's mail!

Offline MattTheRiley

• Master Collector
  • Member Knight
  • Hello World!
December 13, 2018, 05:57:18 AM
I'll take the last copper and brass 1oz guys. 

Hiding in Oregon, USA

Offline MattTheRiley

• Master Collector
  • Member Knight
  • Hello World!
December 13, 2018, 06:03:55 AM
Also, do we owe anything towards shipping, or was it all factored in.  It has been a while since we paid, I forget.

Hiding in Oregon, USA

Offline SirStacksALot

December 13, 2018, 06:55:09 AM
The medals arrived yesterday and they look amazing ;D ;D ;D.    I will post a few pictures in a little bit.  Daniel has done a great job with this years medals.

The shipping was factored in to the medal cost already so nothing else is owed for shipping to each member.

The following users thanked this post: Dwhiz, Kudbegud, Gluggo, Cheezhed

Offline SirStacksALot

December 13, 2018, 06:59:12 AM
I will take one of the extra 2 oz cobs.   Here is an updated list of the extra medals available.

The following users thanked this post: Gluggo, Cheezhed

Offline Cheezhed

December 13, 2018, 08:08:52 AM
I can’t afford anything else right now.

Offline Gluggo

December 13, 2018, 08:36:42 AM
How exciting pictures on the way!  Thank you

Offline TKO

December 13, 2018, 10:56:41 AM
I'll take the last 2oz cobb, please.

TKO™

Offline Kudbegud

December 13, 2018, 04:37:20 PM
This is getting exciting.  Santa could be delivering some Dan goodness before Christmas.

Offline SirStacksALot

December 13, 2018, 06:11:39 PM
Here is a sneak peek of what is coming to a mailbox near you soon ;D....

To me, the 1oz cob looks like it could be a gold coin from the Roman empire.  Just amazing.

There is a cool luster like appearance on the 2 oz cob that spins around with the light. The strike is very cool and unique.  The colors are very vivid.

There were a few of the larger flips that cracked during shipping, but none of the medals were harmed.  They are randomly distributed among the orders.  If this is a problem for anyone let me know.  I will order some large flips and set your order aside until I can swap them out.  If not a problem, I will ship all the orders as is. There is a lot of work to do, but I will try to get them out in groups as I go.

Daniel went way above and beyond with the extra work and effort for these medals.  They came out way cooler than I could have imagined.

Offline CA Collector

December 13, 2018, 07:24:54 PM
Here is a sneak peek of what is coming to a mailbox near you soon ;D....

To me, the 1oz cob looks like it could be a gold coin from the Roman empire.  Just amazing.

There is a cool luster like appearance on the 2 oz cob that spins around with the light. The strike is very cool and unique.  The colors are very vivid.

There were a few of the larger flips that cracked during shipping, but none of the medals were harmed.  They are randomly distributed among the orders.  If this is a problem for anyone let me know.  I will order some large flips and set your order aside until I can swap them out.  If not a problem, I will ship all the orders as is. There is a lot of work to do, but I will try to get them out in groups as I go.

Daniel way above and beyond with the extra work and effort for these medals.  They came out way cooler than I could have imagined.

Beautiful! Thanks for posting photos. Can't wait to get my order.

And don't delay my shipment awaiting new flips -- I have extra flips (I'm guessing most folks do too). Or I'm hoping the large items will fit in the 5.49mm deep ring-style Y50 air-tite capsules.

The following users thanked this post: HʘʘT Owl, Work4coins

Offline Felinfoel

December 14, 2018, 02:02:40 AM

Ship mine as-is, please!

Thank you!

The following users thanked this post: HʘʘT Owl

Offline MattTheRiley

• Master Collector
  • Member Knight
  • Hello World!
December 14, 2018, 02:15:43 AM
Don't worry about the flips on my order either, just ship them as is, please! Thanks for all you do, Jim!

Hiding in Oregon, USA

Offline Cheezhed

December 14, 2018, 03:59:10 AM
No worries about flips, send as is.

Offline Gluggo

December 14, 2018, 04:07:37 AM
Thank you for sharing the pictures, I will guard them with my life! ;)

Dan thank you for taking the time to make these for us! 

The following users thanked this post: DigitalNick, HʘʘT Owl

Offline Kudbegud

December 14, 2018, 04:32:15 AM
The flips are not an issue for me.  Ship "as is" please.

Offline SilverFan

December 14, 2018, 06:30:56 AM
I don’t need replacement flips either.  Thanks!

The following users thanked this post: Kudbegud, HʘʘT Owl

Offline HʘʘT Owl

December 14, 2018, 06:51:15 AM
OOOOOHHHHHHHH......that 2 ouncer is off the charts COOL, HOLY COW !!

Send 'em just as they are Jim, I have some extra flips.

Thank you Dan for making these medals for us. Have a safe and Merry Christmas.
Thank you Jim for the time you have spent making this happen. Have a safe and Merry Christmas.

To all the Knights, Merry Christmas, be safe and enjoy the new medals.

Ho Ho Ho
Hoot

The following users thanked this post: DigitalNick, Kudbegud, Cheezhed

voyageur

December 14, 2018, 08:06:18 AM
Simply Stunning !! No flips for me either.  :o

Offline Gluggo

December 14, 2018, 09:04:55 AM
No need for flips for me I put them all into 2 X 2 snaps and some 3 X 3 snaps.   Thank you

Offline Bigjpst

December 14, 2018, 02:58:08 PM
Awesome!!!
I'm also not worried about cracked flips.

Offline TTM5

December 14, 2018, 07:08:28 PM
Not a problem.  I have hundreds of flips!  Can we get the medals before Christmas?

Offline Jeffrey

December 15, 2018, 05:31:22 AM
Hi Jim
Please send them as they are thanks so very much!!

Offline Oih82w8

December 15, 2018, 06:14:07 PM
Those do look fantastic!  I wish that I had ordered the 2 ounce cob as well. 

Offline SirFriday

December 18, 2018, 02:45:32 AM
Same here, I don’t need new flips either!

Offline Work4coins

December 18, 2018, 05:57:35 AM
Thank you for the awesome photos!  I am so excited to get these medals!  I am not worried about the flips either.  I have replacements.

Thank you Jim and Thank you Dan for the opportunity to add these to my collection!

Have a Happy and Safe Holiday!

Frank

Offline Dwhiz

December 18, 2018, 08:28:31 AM
Hi Jim don't worry about the flips
Thanks for all you do!!!

Offline Oih82w8

December 18, 2018, 02:30:36 PM
It seems to be the consensus...no need to worry about replacing the flips.

Offline Oih82w8

December 19, 2018, 12:27:23 PM
I received a Registered Mail Tracking number this morning...I have a good feeling about this one.   ;)