Castle Courtyard > Member Auctions

KOTCT Auctions

(1/2) > >>

Humpybong:
Over the next few weeks I will be putting up numismatic items here for auction.  ALL proceeds will go into the KOTCT Treasury so that we can pay our own hosting as well as the .org and .com registrations.

I hope you will support these.   The winner will be the highest bidder but postage will need to be added to the final amount.

Payment will be made to our PayPal Account which is:

KOTCT.Membership@yahoo.com

If any one would prefer to make a donation then this PayPal account can also be used.

Many thanks to all of you for your support over the last few weeks.

Barry
humpybong
Administrator.

Triggersmob:
I look forward to the auctions.
A big thank you to you too. :)
$10 donation has been sent.

Nevol:
$12 sent.  I'll send another $12 in 12 Mths time. Thanks Barry.

Nevol:
Barry, if some of us also have items to put up for auction, should we do it ourselves with the funds going directly to you, or let you handle the auction?  I think this is a great way to raise funds for the Castle and certainly wish to contribute.

Humpybong:

--- Quote from: Nevol on September 30, 2015, 12:38:45 PM ---Barry, if some of us also have items to put up for auction, should we do it ourselves with the funds going directly to you, or let you handle the auction?  I think this is a great way to raise funds for the Castle and certainly wish to contribute.

--- End quote ---

Nancy....you can set up yourself so you can add postage.  All that has to done then is payment should be directed to our PayPal account :

KOTCT.Membership@yahoo.com

Thanks for your donation as well.   All will help i 2 years time so I do not have to call on Bob (muckeye) again.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version