Castle Courtyard > Wooden Dollars of KOTCT

2011 & 2012 Wooden Dollars

(1/9) > >>

TwoShadows:
I believe all the orders for 2011 and 2012 KOTCT Wooden Dollars have been filled. If any of you have NOT received your woodies please PM me so that I can get them in the mail. The loss of data from our system caught all of us off guard so I may have accidently missed someone. Let me know as there are extra woodies still available. I might add all the Aussie orders went to Humpybong for mailing so there might be a bit of delay there due to his current family matters.

Mackinac:
I received my wooden dollars and I wanted to say that I love them.  I

Humpybong:

--- Quote from: Twoshadows on September 13, 2012, 04:14:07 AM ---I believe all the orders for 2011 and 2012 KOTCT Wooden Dollars have been filled. If any of you have NOT received your woodies please PM me so that I can get them in the mail. The loss of data from our system caught all of us off guard so I may have accidently missed someone. Let me know as there are extra woodies still available. I might add all the Aussie orders went to Humpybong for mailing so there might be a bit of delay there due to his current family matters.

--- End quote ---

Have just arrived home......no Wooden Dollars have arrived yet.  Will be here for a week then will go back.

TwoShadows:
Darn turtles! Be patient as they are probably sitting on a beach somewhere with other turtles enjoying your weather!

Templar:
I RECEIVED MY WOODIES A WHILE AGO AND I TLL ENJOY LOOING AT THEM---THEY AREVERY NICELY MADE AND THE PEOPLE I SHOW THEM TO SEEM VERY IMPRESSED---I GOT TWO SETS AND I HOPE TO SELL ONE SET AT OUR STATE SHOW IN NOVEMBER ---THERE ARE ALWAYS COLLECTORSOF SUCH ITEMS THERE---THANKS AGAIN FOR THE TIME AND TROUBLE OF COLLECTING THE MONEY AND MAILING THEM OUT..........

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version