Castle Courtyard > Wooden Dollars of KOTCT

2009 KOTCT WOODEN DOLLARS FOR SALE HERE

(1/9) > >>

TwoShadows:
The 2009 KOTCT Wooden Dollars are nearing completion. They will be a quarter inch larger this year due to the historical complex design used on the reverse. I will be receiving 50 and ONLY 50 of these KOTCT 2009 wooden dollars in an effort to keep our dates consecutive. I assume we will continue to ask for a $5.00 donation for a set of two plus a $1.50 shipping for these unique items. All extra funds will be kept in our KOTCT Royal Treasury and will be used as needed for our quests in the future.

I will keep a balance sheet here for expenditures on this project and income received.

********************************************************************************
THE FIRST TEN KNIGHTS OR KNIGHTESSES THAT ORDER AND PAY FOR THEIR WOODIES THIS YEAR WILL RECEIVE A SMALL CLEAR VIAL OF GOLD SHAVINGS TO ADD TO YOUR COLLECTION OF RARITIES FROM AROUND THE WORLD. (I don't have a clue if these are real gold shavings but I was told they were and they are a nice conversation piece.) First 10 members gets the gold bonus! (The vials are about 2 inches tall and a quarter inch across.) Perhaps Knights of old buried this gold in our castle and now, after all these years, it has been recovered to be spread out all over the world? Sounds good to me! ;)
********************************************************************************

PLEASE NOTE: AFTER RE-READING THE ABOVE GIFT GIVE-A-AWAY AS WRITTEN i MUST AWARD THE GOLD VIALS AS PAYMENTS ARE RECEIVED TO BE FAIR TO ALL INVOLVED. KEEP YOUR FINGERS CROSSED IF YOU ARE MAILING PAYMENTS AS i WILL MARK WINNERS AS PAYMENTS ARRIVE. SORRY FOR ANY CONFUSION THIS MIGHT HAVE CAUSED.  TWOSHADOWS

TwoShadows:
            2009 KOTCT WOODIES----------------INCOME and EXPENSES

2009 Woodies production costs...................$71.53  (LARGER SIZE AND DESIGN COMPLEXITIES)

2009 Woodie Orders;                      INCOME                                   BALANCE

Twoshadows...........1 set...........................$5.00.......................................$5.00
Humpybong.............1 set....+GOLD.............$5.00.....................................$10.00    
Edix.......................1 set.....+GOLD.............$5.00.....................................$15.00
Nevol.....................3 sets....+GOLD...........$15.00.....................................$30.00
ElleKitty.................1 set......+GOLD............$5.00......................................$35.00
AdamL....................1 set...........................$5.00......................................$40.00
Templar..................2 sets....+GOLD..........$10.00......................................$50.00
Triggersmob............1 set.....+GOLD............$5.00.......................................$55.00
Yass.......................1 set....+GOLD............$5.00.......................................$60.00
Madspec..................1 set....+GOLD............$5.00.......................................$65.00
Muckeye..................1 set....+GOLD............$5.00.......................................$70.00
Pocketcoins..............1 set.........................$5.00........................................$75.00
NightHawk...............1 set..........................$5.00........................................$80.00
Topher....................1 set.....+GOLD............$5.00........................................$85.00
Tobyle.....................PENDING

Nevol:
I'll take 3 sets please. $16.50 to be sent via Paypal very soon.  ;D

Paid!

edix:
Sounds great!
Sign me up for a set of 2009 KotCT woodies.

Will pay by postal money order (or similar snail mail-style payment.)

ElleKitty:
I'll take a set of woodies, and can I send a check for both the silver 09 eagle and the woodies?  Save a bit on shipping wear and tear that way >.>

And, 2Shadows, I've misplaced my address book.  Could you pllllleeeeeeeaaaaassssseeee PM me your mailing addy?  ><  Sometimes this Kitty has a bit of fluff for her brain and not much else.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version