Castle Courtyard > Coins for Trade

Trades with Triggersmob

(1/5) > >>

CoinCrusader42:
I predict that this section will become quite popular in months to come, in that one purpose of KOTCT is to establish a safe place to trade with others all over the world.

On another forum, Triggersmob and I had a very popular thread going in which we reported what was being traded and then took bets on how long the package would take to arrive.  Muckete was another member who also joined in with the fun.

Many trades took only a few days to complete.  The trade with Tiggersmob which took the longest was a package I mailed to Australia which took three months plus to arrive.

Triggersmob and I have sort of a perpetual trade arrangement going on.  Currenly I have some Kennedy Half Dollars on the way to Australia, and we hope they arrive in just a few days from now.

My other trade is with CCF member halfabustisbetter, and hopefully it will be concluded when he receives coins from me early next week.

So, Triggersmob, I'll be waiting to hear that your coins arrived.  In addition, I might add that I located 2007 P and D Kennedy Half Dollars for you, and will mail them after returning home from Denver.

:) :) :) :)

TwoShadows:
Gary when mailing to Australia it is important to use SEA turtles to carry those packages! Those Rocky Mountain stream turtles just are equipped for the trip. Takes them months to get a package down there not to mention they have to keep stopping to ask for directions!!!

ElleKitty:
What a coincidence!  I've got a package that I'm going to send out to triggersmob tomorrow, or the day after.  I've even got the sea turtle all lined up to carry it. I just hope she's up to the weight!

CoinCrusader42:
When we were in the Cayman Islands I saw dozens of sea turtles which would have been just right for the job of swimming to Australia with a load on their back.  Unfortunately, they were priced too high, so currently am using Red Ear Sliders for sending packages to Oz, and its worked out pretty well.

;D ;D ;D ;D

Triggersmob:
Thank you Gary and Ellekitty. You should use Albatross, much faster that those turtles. LOL

Ellekitty, I hope to get your package out next week. Thanks for trading.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version