Medallion Quests > 2008 Medallion Quest

2008 Medal Distribution

<< < (2/23) > >>

CoinCrusader42:
Great News!!

Daniel Carr has come through again.

Today, in between sports work, I took a better look at the medals.  Guess what?

Daniel has them numbered on the outside of the flips!

So, I won't need that outstanding eyesight to read the edge of the medals.

Hopefully, after my volunteer work at the hospital next Tuesday, I'll get the first bunch in the mail.

:) :) :) :)

TwoShadows:
Every time I look at my 2007 KOTCT medallions I get a very unique feeling. I have been doing so for the past year as I have them in holders, one above my computer and the other near the TV in the living room. I look upon them as a small miracle in my life brought together by a bunch of total strangers, from all over the world, who found they have a couple of things in common. First it was numismatics and secondly the home they formed and found together on the internet. With that in common they have went on to forge an identity and those medallions are a great part of that identity and common bond. I do hope I feel the same sense of pride and honor when I add my 2008 medallions to my collection.
I look at this strange bunch of names, almost daily, and realize they are people and families I have grown to know over the past few years. Friends I hope to someday meet but until then I know I can always find them here. How great is that?

CoinCrusader42:
Check with the first post of this thread for information on shipping.

Please respond when you receive your medals.

It would be great to know you received them.  And, your opinion of them would be appreciated.

:) :) :) :)

edix:
omigod! I'm on the initial list of deliveries!
Heart palpitations!
Soon as I get them I'll likely scan them for posting.
Thanx a bunch CoinCrusader!

TwoShadows:
It will be interesting to see who gets the medallions first from this list! Indiana, California, Arizona, New Mexico or Texas! Darn we should have started a contest! ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version