Medallion Quests > 2008 Medallion Quest

Medals Getting Minted Today?!

<< < (2/17) > >>

Humpybong:

Forwarding it to me could be even more risky!

edix:
My Spidey senses inform me that minting may have actually been going on in the Moonlight, or at the Moonlight Mint, per se.
But there also may have been a pause, since tonight I alerted Daniel Carr to a potential hijacking of one of his websites by some type of malware distributor, or such. He hasn't figured out the demon quite yet on that.
Myself, I'm always patient with Daniel Carr's issues. I always know what they will look like ahead of time and tremendously satisfied when they do arrive.

TwoShadows:
I have ABSOLUTELY no doubts about the beauty headed our way from Colorado. Triggersmob is praying for a huge winter storm to delay shipment until after midnight on the 16th. Guess he hasn't offered CoinCrusader the first "bribe" yet? Got to love the honesty of those Aussies!!!  ;)

Actually waiting is not that bad as anticipation is a good thing!!! ;D

CoinCrusader42:
While waiting for my custom made 1968 Mustang convertible all those many years ago, I first heard the following from a friend.  "The Joy of Anticipation can be a wonderful thing."  It was, but getting the car was even better.

Looks like triggersmob may indeed be the winner.

:) :) :) :)

Triggersmob:
I won't count my chickens before they hatch.

Gary, a friend of mine has been doing up an old Mustang convertible for a few years now.
Recently he was diagnosed with cancer, so he may never get the job finished.
He has taken it for one spin, just to try it. He reckons it was awesome.
I gave him my lucky penny pocket piece and told him I want it back when he is cured.
I hope he gets to enjoy many rides in that 'Stang.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version