Medallion Quests > 2008 Medallion Quest

2008 Medallion --Things to Consider

(1/7) > >>

CoinCrusader42:
I would expect to have our 2008 Medallions in just a few days.

This year I won't be able to use attending the World Series as a reason for being a tad late in mailing them out.  I think watching the Rockies in the playoffs and World Series was what caused a few days delay.

To make shipping go quickly, I do need to have the mailing addresses of all purchasers.  If you have moved recently, or have any reason to think I don't have your address, you should e-mail, or PM, it to me at your earliest convenience.

At one time I had a long list of addresses, but then had computer problems.

Pat (MaountainLady) and I look forward to mailing the Medallions to our members, hopefully starting the day they arrive here in Colorado.

Questions or comments?  Please post them.

:) :) :) :)

Triggersmob:
More items of mail are likely to go astray at this time of the year. I don't mind waiting till January before you post.

My address is still the same.

Thank you Gary and Pat.

TwoShadows:
Gary I have addresses of everyone who used PayPal to make their payments. I must assume those are correct unless someone has moved and WHO could afford to move now? ;D Let me know if you are missing any when the mailing time rolls around.

CoinCrusader42:
Sounds good Terry.

Addresses then, shouldn't be a problem.

Last year went to Sam's to buy a box of bubble wrap mailers.  Those were the cheapest around.  Also, good quality.

Can't really tell on shipping (mailing) charges.  Will depend on weight and where they are headed.

I think we sent all the Aussie medallians to one Australian.  Hopefully someone will volunteeer for that task again this year.

:) :) :) :)

TwoShadows:
I am thinking Nevol already has or was that for the woodies? None the less I will send the funds to the mailer in OZ if he/she has a PayPal address and can provide a good estimate of costs. After all we did charge everyone for shipping. One package to Oz is a lot cheaper than a dozen so we can provide some expense money down under as well. Any takers down there?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version