Medallion Quests > 2008 Medallion Quest

PLACE your 2008 Medallion Orders Here!

<< < (28/28)

Nevol:

--- Quote from: Twoshadows on November 11, 2008, 09:38:47 AM ---I AM ABSOLUTLEY CERTAIN EVERYONE WILL AGAIN BE PLEASE WITH THE QUALITY OF DANIEL CARR'S WORK AND CRAFTSMANSHIP.

--- End quote ---

After seeing the graphics for the Medallions, I for one know that I will absolutely love mine.    ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Topher:
I'm already looking forward to the 2009 medallions!

Brissyboy:
Opps, I have been slack and preoccupied and not made my payment yet. I will endeavour to send payment via paypal in next 24 hours.

Wayne

TwoShadows:
I have been in contact with Snooba concerning her medallion order and have accepted a change from her. She will drop the satin silver and satin copper from her order. The satin silver has already been sold to another Knight and the satin copper is in the mail, at this time, to me. It will be sold when the opportunity presents itself. There will be no changes made in monies coming in or total expenses as nothing has changed other than the name of the member receiving these two medallions.

TwoShadows:
Here is the official order totats for the 2008 Medallion Quest.

Silver Proof......33
Silver Satin......22
Copper Proof....28
Copper Satin....19
Pewter............36

Total ordered...175

Daniel also gifted each ordering member an antiqued copper medallion.....38 total
Total medallions with 2008 design (final count)...............213 world wide
Now we can look ahead to 2009 as the 2008 Medallion Quest is OFFICIALLY over! Another success!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version