Medallion Quests > 2008 Medallion Quest

PLACE your 2008 Medallion Orders Here!

(1/28) > >>

TwoShadows:
Let's get this started now and PLEASE make every effort to pay for your order by Nov. 5th so I can forward the funds to Daniel. Last year I submitted 3 payments throughout the program so I hope to do it this year in 2 payments.

Edix, CoinCrusader and twoshadows will keep track of the order process and all income and expenses will be posted.

Figure on the following;

Shipping and handling ALL orders regardless of where you live..............$6.00
Silver Proof and Silver Satin..........................................................$35.00
Copper Proof and Copper Satin......................................................$15.00
63mm Pewter.............................................................................$12.00

We need to come up with a total number of medallions needed before the striking process can begin so try to make up your mind quickly as time is short. Thanks!

I MUST ALSO REMIND SNOOBA, RENAL, TOBYLE AND MERLIN THAT I AM SITTING ON $50.00 IN EACH OF YOUR NAMES AS A RESULT OF CONTESTS HELD BY PAINT YOUR WAGON. PLEASE MAKE SURE, WHEN YOU ORDER, THAT YOU ARE USING THE $50 CURRENTLY BEING HELD AND THEN REMIT ANY BALANCE THAT IS STILL DUE. THANK YOU!

TwoShadows:
Twoshadows wants the following;

1 Silver Proof.................$35.00
1 Copper Proof.................15.00
1 Pewter.........................12.00
Shipping............................6.00

Total..............................$68.00

NoHope587:
How and where should payments be made?

TwoShadows:
Well I would love to tell you to send it to someone else but I guess we all stuck with the same responsibilities again this year. You may send cash or check to me or use PayPal for payment. ALL payments being sent from outside the U.S. must be PayPal or U.S. Cash. Please keep in mind PayPal does charge a fee so add accordingly. Anyone needing my address or PayPal ID please email me.

CoinCrusader and Mountain Lady will do ALL the shipping again this year and Edix will keep the order forms straight.
Here we go again!

WE MUST MAKE EVERY EFFORT TO ORDER AS MANY MEDALLIONS AS POSSIBLE, OR AT LEAST IN THE SAME RANGE AS LAST YEAR, DUE TO THE TREMENDOUS COSTS INVOLVED IN THIS QUEST. HOPEFULLY A GREAT NUMBER OF OUR MEMBERS WILL JOIN IN THIS CELEBRATION OF OUR KNIGHTESSES WITH THE 2008 TRIBUTE!

edix:
OK, then everyone use this thread for ordering purposes so I can keep an accurate record.
You should indicate the type of metal, the type of finish and the number of each.

I see the choices are:

39 mm silver - proof or satin finish $35 each
39 mm copper - proof or satin finish $15 each
63 mm pewter - $12 each
postage - $6.00 each

Please make your order in as simple a fashion as possible so mistakes aren't made.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version