Medallions   

Offline Turtle

• Master Collector
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Member Knight
  • Love all things that are Daniel Carr‼️👍🎯
New Morgan and Peace Dollars
October 30, 2021, 12:11:28 PM
These are pretty kool, but the USMINT’s ordering procedure sux and is very unpleasant to use‼️‼️At first, limit of 10 coins, couldn’t get through to order even though I started trying 20 minutes before the release........ ended up with none‼️‼️‼️‼️👎👎🎯👎Next release date, limit reduced to 3.... tried to get 3 2021d and 3 2021s and they only let you get a total of 3 ...... ridiculous, that can’t be what the director meant when he decided 3 is the limit ...... he meant 3 was the limit on each coin, not a total of three , so I could only order 2 of the s and one of the d‼️‼️🎯👎🎯🎯and the next release same thing......... but I was only able to get 3 of the Peace Dollars and none of the Morgan Philadelphia Dollars....... thanks a lot.... geniuses at the USMINT ‼️‼️‼️👎👎👎👎‼️
I have to sing praises for Daniel Carr and his Moonlight Mint......... never had a problem ordering on his site..... his coins and medals are cooler than the USMINT, rarer, and just plain “funner” than anything the USMINT can come up with‼️‼️‼️🎯👍👍👍⁉️‼️I’ll take a DC “ broken sword “ Peace Dollar over the USMINT’s any day.‼️‼️‼️👀‼️👍👍🎯👍‼️👀‼️‼️

P.S. My 1918 broken sword is may favorite out of all of these.......... and of the “bulk Handled “ only 51 were issued ‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️I haven’t seen anything like that from the USMINT......... and if there was anything from USMINT with that low of a mintage...........you wouldn’t have enough money to buy it ‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️Thank you Dan‼️‼️

🐢Turtle🐢

Offline Turtle

• Master Collector
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Member Knight
  • Love all things that are Daniel Carr‼️👍🎯
Re: New Morgan and Peace Dollars
October 30, 2021, 12:49:15 PM
Here’s the boxes and COA that came with them......... .999 fine, but doesn’t weigh an ounce ‼️

🐢Turtle🐢

Offline SirStacksALot

Re: New Morgan and Peace Dollars
October 31, 2021, 09:10:08 PM
Those are pretty cool.  Thanks for posting pictures.  I always liked the Morgan Dollar design.   They are pretty pricey for the the 2021 Morgans right now though.  It's crazy you can grab 4 Morgans that are 100 years old for the price of one of the new ones.

The following users thanked this post: ZoidMeister, Turtle