May 02, 2024, 07:27:51 PM

News

Medallions   

Offline Turtle

• Master Collector
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Member Knight
  • Love all things that are Daniel Carr‼️👍🎯
Just got these 2 medals 🏅 ‼️These are cool, the obverse is made with the original die engraved by George Morgan ,(from 1909, and its the Seal of the City of Seattle), and there are two types of reverses..... one that says “ so called dollars...... from the pacific coast expositions......... and the other says,..... so called dollar fellowship Loveland, Colorado , minted by Daniel Carr and his Moonlight Mint. He Minted these for the 4th annual gathering fellowship, and because Jeff Shevlin and Bill Hyder had a new book release back in 2017.

I have two of the medals 🏅 and one is very rare ‼️The one in the ANACS holder is MS69 and is the rare one!‼️There were only 6 minted according to Dan’s website, and according to Jeff there were only 5 minted, ( I’m thinking Jeff or Dan must have kept one for themselves , with that assumption, there were only 5 available to the public for purchase.
And the other one is silver and only 54 were minted ‼️I love these and they are not for sale ‼️‼️‼️👍👍🏅🎯👀🏅👍‼️‼️‼️‼️

🐢Turtle🐢