May 02, 2024, 10:26:42 PM

News

Medallions   

Offline ZoidMeister

New stuff for 2021 on Daniel Carr's website!
January 02, 2021, 01:26:55 AM
https://02f1517.netsolstores.com/

Can't believe nobody has posted this here yet, but Dan listed up a bunch of new stuff on his store website.

Z

Offline ZoidMeister

Re: New stuff for 2021 on Daniel Carr's website!
January 20, 2021, 04:03:05 AM

Antiqued Owls went live this morning! I ordered one!

Woo Hoo!

Z

The following users thanked this post: Turtle

Offline Turtle

• Master Collector
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Member Knight
  • Love all things that are Daniel Carr‼️👍🎯
He has the koolest stuff‼️‼️👍👍🎯🎯
I bought his Morgan and Peace dollars and didn’t have the website “ crash “ and postpone all other releases,( like some mints I know of)👎👎👎
I’m new here and might be the biggest Daniel Carr fan‼️‼️‼️The antiqued counter stamped 2021 Peace dollars are unbelievablely beautiful ‼️‼️‼️👍👍👍🎯🎯🎯🎯👀
The high relief winged Liberty ( 3oz) is the best I’ve seen, except for his other‼️‼️‼️‼️

🐢Turtle🐢

The following users thanked this post: ZoidMeister

Offline ZoidMeister

I'm still not very good at posting photos to this site.   Perhaps you can figure it out and show us what you've got.

Z

The following users thanked this post: Turtle

Offline Turtle

• Master Collector
  • Member Knight
I’ll try again ‼️

🐢Turtle🐢

Offline Turtle

• Master Collector
  • Member Knight
Looks like I figured it out ‼️👍

🐢Turtle🐢

Offline Turtle

• Master Collector
  • Member Knight
Those are some of the newest from Daniel ........ some are sold out, but most or still there‼️‼️‼️👍👍👍

🐢Turtle🐢

Offline Turtle

• Master Collector
  • Member Knight
Had to go track these down‼️Daniel Carr sent these on June 17th and I still hadn’t gotten them this morning ‼️Tracked them to the nearest usps depot and they arrived there on the 18th and were sent to my local post office.So after trying to call my local post office ( to no avail) I went down there myself. Gave the tracking number to the postal employee and told her if she couldn’t find it I needed to talk to a postal inspector. She found it and said she didn’t know why that “ transfer bag” sat there on the floor for over a week ‼️I was gonna be “ freakin’ “ and geekin’” if they couldn’t find it‼️‼️‼️‼️
When you see what Daniel was sending me you’ll see why I was freaking ‼️Part of the shipment had the last two “Bolt Throwers” Dan had. Here’s some of the newest stuff from Dan‼️‼️‼️👍👍‼️👀🎯🎯‼️‼️

🐢Turtle🐢

Offline Turtle

• Master Collector
  • Member Knight
Last two 1.5 oz silver “ Bolt Throwers “ from Dan‼️🎯🎯🎯Mintage 121, and these are as nice as the first ones‼️‼️🎯👍👀‼️‼️‼️

🐢Turtle🐢